Our Mission Statement
The mission of North West REC is to provide our members with a safe, reliable, environmentally responsible and affordable source of electric power and to provide other services that enhance their quality of life.
We Pledge to do this by . . .
- Being responsive to the needs of our members.
- Enhancing our culture of safety for the employees, members and general public.
- Supporting economic development and the growth of value-added agriculture.
- Providing services that benefit the members and the cooperative.
- Focusing on quality service and value in all areas of our operation.
Touchstone Energy is a national alliance of local, consumer-owned electric cooperatives providing high standards of service to customers large and small.
More than 600 Touchstone Energy cooperatives in 44 states are delivering energy and energy solutions to more than 17 million customers every day.
Touchstone Energy cooperatives are local, active members of their communities dedicated to serving commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential customers with integrity, accountability, innovation and commitment to community.